One of our clients, a leader in the mobile industry is looking for an experienced Java Mobile developer to start as a mobile developer in their dynamic, innovative development team in Blairgowrie, Johannesburg. This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for Mobile development and a love for coding. If you are one of those developers who always wants to be in the forefront with new technologies, this is the position for you!
We are looking for your:
- BSC (ENG), BSC (Comp), we are looking for brilliant programmers!
- Experience in java, linux, wap, j2me and spring are all advantageous
- Java, Linux, MySQL, SQL, spring, Tomcat, JSP
- Design and Integration experience needed
You will be responsible for:
- The Graduate Recruit will be involved in the development and design of software applications in the
- mobile/gsm space. These include J2ME, SMS, WAP, GPRS and WEB 2 applications.
- The role will include development in MySQL, Java, Spring, Telecoms and Linux. You will work directly with the team leader, CTO and product manager to build software
- systems that meet both our company and customer’s requirements. You will work in teams
- that architect and design software and systems.
Should you consist of the above criteria please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The applicants that matches above criteria will be considered first. Due to our work load and the influx of cv’s on a daily basis we cannot give feedback to each and every application, therefore should you apply make sure that your skills and qualification with relevant years’ experience matches above criteria
Offerd SalaryMarket Related