Our customer based in Pretoria East requires the skills of a Project Manager to plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate special projects and programs.
Required skills & experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in the same or similar position;
- Good problem solver;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent business acumen;
- Methodical and logical approach;
- Confident and persuasive negotiators;
- Excellent communicator that is capable of leading and controlling meetings and workshops;
- Experience in the financial sector and specific projects being worked on. Banking Industry experience will be an advantage.;
- Experience in Software development lifecycle both Package implementation and Custom development;
- Ability to perform duties under tight deadlines, and run multiple projects at the same time;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal people management skills.
- Matric or equivalent qualification recognised by the Department of Higher Education & Training
- National diploma or degree in relevant field will be an advantage
Overview of the position
- Maintain timelines and target dates in a Project Plan
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives, protecting scope.
- Track progress and review project tasks to make certain deadlines are met appropriately
- Assess project issues and risks and identify solutions to meet productivity, quality and customer goals
- Proactively managing and communicate project status, issues & risks to management
- Define & maintain all implementation processes, manage implementation lifecycle; coordinate documentation when needed
- Actively involved in the project delivery and not only an administrator.
- Using previous experience to foresee and solve Software & System Implementation and migration problems
- Arrange and run client workshops, training and align with clients’ goals
- Familiarising themselves with and adhering to legislation applicable to their area of responsibility.
- Willing to work overtime, when deadlines require it
- Occasional Travel inside and outside South African borders
Should you consist of the above criteria please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The applicants that matches above criteria will be considered first. Due to our work load and the influx of cv’s on a daily basis we cannot give feedback to each and every application, therefore should you apply make sure that your skills and qualification with relevant years’ experience matches above criteria.
Offerd SalaryMarket Related