1st AIM Recruiting
Duties and Responsibilities:
- A key member of the group management team, the role is responsible for the
development and growth of the automation division whilst incorporating other group
companies to deliver unique market solutions.
- Develop excellent knowledge of the product suite including enhancements, new releases
and future R&D plans and activities.
- Become an industry leader in the product suite
- The creation, management and ongoing development of a team of subject matter
experts, implementation experts and a support offering, designed on best practice, to
effectively support local and offshore implementations of the technology suite.
- Sourcing of potential customers in association with the Business Development function
- Delivery of effective product demonstration
- Management of proof of concept trials and ultimate implementation projects
- The setup and implementation of policies and procedures related specifically to business
development, product implementation and support as well as strategic client strategy
Skills and Experience Required:
- Project Management
- Knowledge on Business Processes
- ITIL / Cobit / Prince / Service Now / Remedy is advantageous
- 5-8 Years experience of software sales and/or implementation
- 5-8 Years experience in a management position within a customer orientated
- Strong Technical background
- Strong Cherwell management background