My Client is an industry leader in the service and repair of electrical rotating equipment and machinery. They pride themselves on delivery, superior customer service and specialise in armature and motor rewinding and the repair and servicing of electric motors, generators, transformers and other associated machinery and equipment.
The candidates will have to be trade qualified and willing to undergo trade conversions in New Zealand.
Flights and accommodation will be paid for a trial period and will assist with visa applications and flights for the candidate’s family if successful.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the qualifications and experience of the successful candidate.
Applications will close at the company’s discretion and all applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Non Negotiable Criteria:
- Rewinding of electrical rotating machinery
- Repair of electrical rotating machinery
- Assemble and disassemble electrical rotating equipment
- Conduct static and dynamic tests of electrical equipment
- Attend onsite to conduct assessments, onsite maintenance and repairs
- Understanding and adhere to safety and quality procedures/policies
- Relevant trade qualifications or proven experience
- Experience in the rewinding and repair of industrial electrical motors, generators and pumps
- Ability and willingness to travel, at times with short notice within New Zealand
- Clear Criminal Record
- Clean Bill of Health
- Dedication to working in a safe manner at all times
- Calm and focused demeanour with a keen eye for detail
- Good communication skills – verbal, written and listening
- Flexible and adaptable customer service focused attitude
- Organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team environment, whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Follow company policy, procedures, and training regimes
Detailed CV (Word Format), all certificates and Identification and Recent Pay Slip to email@example.com
Should you apply without all the relevant documents your application will not be considered.
Offerd SalaryMarket Related