Are you looking to work in a fast growing, forward thinking company in a fun and lively atmosphere? Then apply now!!! The successful candidates will need to have an IT related degree/diploma/certificate and 6+ years experience. The duties will include the development and maintenance of online software solutions.
- IT related Diploma / Degree / Certificate.
- Valid driver’s license & own car required. [Non-negotiable]
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Programming languages required PHP, advantageous CGI/PERL
- Web technologies (java scripting), web2.0 (ajax), jQuery essential.
- Database integration and SQL knowledge a must have, MySQL knowledge extremely advantageous
- SQL and relational databases knowledge, ability to write SQL queries, triggers and store procs advantageous.
- Not looking for someone to do graphics but to take artwork given to them and create web pages.
- Good skills in research, analysis, design, project planning and implementation
- Flexibility to learn new languages where projects require it
- Knowledge of Linux advantageous.
- Bash scripting advantageous.
- Ability to establish and maintain a sense of discipline
- Ability to code W3C compliant, well-formed XHTML.
- Ability to code CSS for styling and pure div layouts.
- Ability to hand-code XHTML/CSS.
- Good understanding of cross browser compatibility and restrictions.
- Excellent concept design ability for web.
- HTML5 Knowledge advantageous
- Mobile Application development advantageous
Should you consist of the above criteria please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The applicants that matches above criteria will be considered first. Due to our work load and the influx of cv’s on a daily basis we cannot give feedback to each and every application, therefore should you apply make sure that your skills and qualification with relevant years’ experience matches above criteria
Offerd SalaryMarket Related