Senior Business Analyst
Salary: Market Related
Area: Pretoria, Gauteng
Our client: Be part of a growing organization with a knack for being different and unique; the cool kid of the financial services sector. They strive to create a “google-like” culture. They have a young, dynamic and exciting IT team. Come be part of their exciting journey towards building a great IT environment; learning, sharing and having some fun at the same time!
Applicant will be expected to;
- Assist business Product Owner(s) with prioritization
- Collaborate closely with business owners to gain a better understanding of what the requirements and expectations are
- Facilitation of backlog grooming sessions Documenting of user stories
- Documenting of acceptance criteria Participate in all SCRUM ceremonies Assist in testing activities
The successful applicant will consist of the following:
- Senior Business Analyst with 8+ years’ experience within an environment using SCRUM as methodology.
- Solid track record in successful delivery (as Business Analyst) within an agile environment
- Good understanding and experience of the SDLC (more specifically SCRUM & KANBAN)
- Previous development experience will be highly beneficial
- Insurance knowledge will be highly beneficial
- Relevant IT degree or diploma
- Business Analyst certifications will be beneficial
- Own transport
Should you consist of the above criteria please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The applicants that matches above criteria will be considered first. Due to our work load and the influx of cv’s on a daily basis we cannot give feedback to each and every application, therefore should you apply make sure that your skills and qualification with relevant years’ experience matches above criteria.
Offerd SalaryMarket Related