Senior developer in the IT and PL/SQL team to champion the various aspects and knowledge specific to the system and the Oracle database application environment.
- Focused on obtaining a comprehensive understanding of the business while mastering the associated data models for expansion and working with highly complex PL/SQL procedures.
- Managing the Database architecture in a complex model environment.
- Create and develop Reports using PL/SQL procedures and HTML for Accounting and Operational departments as well as clients.
- Creating and maintaining batch loading and processing procedures using SQL Loader and PL/SQL procedures to synchronize the Companies system’s inventory.
- Design and develop solutions for interfacing with external systems using PL/SQL procedures.
- Mentor and coordinate code modules to the various developers.
- Maintain existing systems and applications.
- Troubleshooting issues and problems.
- Developing new systems.
- Participating in Design and Architecture of new systems.
- Documentation of systems developed.
- Unit Testing own code.
- Interacting with users for the purposes of requirements gathering, testing and issue troubleshooting.
- Strong development experience.
- Object Orientated and SOA development experience.
- Knowledge of the SDLC (specifically within a web and Java environment).
- Must be able to work independently and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Good communications skills both written and verbal.
- Minimum 5 years solid software development.
- Information Technology Degree or Diploma or Oracle Certifications
- PL/SQL (Oracle)
- SQL Developer
- SQL Database
- Linux/Windows Server Environment
Should you consist of the above criteria please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note: The applicants that matches above criteria will be considered first. Due to our work load and the influx of cv’s on a daily basis we cannot give feedback to each and every application, therefore should you apply make sure that your skills and qualification with relevant years’ experience matches above criteria
Offerd SalaryMarket Related