Our client, a well known IT company based in Centurion is recruiting and seeking the expertise of am Interfaces developer. The successful candidate will be someone with a passion for development who is looking for an opportunity that will give him/her growth opportunities. This is one of the largest companies in the Security industry.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science / Software development.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Extensive C# development experience required, including:
- Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Knowledge of OO structure and passion for good structured development practices.
- Good experience in SQL Server 2008, including:
- SQL queries.
- Stored procedures.
- Relational database design.
The following experience/background will be an added advantage:
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) designation.
- Multi-threaded and parallel development.
- Three tier development.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- CP/IP development.
- C++ programming, including: Native C++ (not managed C++), STL and 32-bit and 64-bit development.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Design software and align with roadmap as provided by Enterprise System Architect and in accordance with best practice principles.
- Ensure best practice criteria in the software development process.
- Follow the system roadmaps and technology strategy.
- Deliver “first time right” applications to the testing team.
- Attend to bugs allocated in a timely manner.
- Ensure that there is regular maintenance of existing systems.
- Oversee the implementation/utilization of TFS.
Should you consist of the above criteria please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com
Please note: The applicants that matches above criteria will be considered first. Due to our work load and the influx of cv’s on a daily basis we cannot give feedback to each and every application, therefore should you apply make sure that your skills and qualification with relevant years’ experience matches above criteria
Offerd SalaryR20,000 - R30,000