Key Responsibilities and job tasks
- You will be part of a team that builds large and medium size ecommerce solutions for our customers.
- You will Plan, Develop, Test and Document design implementations as a part of the team.
- Regularly help with internal projects developing frameworks and general modules that can be used by a wide range of clients and projects.
- Provide technical consultation to other team members (internal and external).
- You are expected to on your own initiative read manuals, periodicals and technical reports to keep your competence at a high level and learn ways to keep up with our industry development.
- Regularly attend internal trainings/educations to maintain required skill set.
- You are an engaged, competent and high performing professional.
- Experience of building responsive web applications.
- Knowledge and experience of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop & XML
- Navigate effortlessly in an object-orientated environment of PHP templates
- Structured coding that validates and work across all browsers.
- Passionate about clean and efficient user interfaces
- Creative and driven with an eye for detail
- Minimum 1 year experienced as a web developer and proven experience with web projects
- Fluent English both verbal and written
- Strong planning, organisational and problem solving skills
- High degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively
- Required to travel from time to time
- Flexibility to adjust to new processes
- Capable of estimating / forecasting time to complete specified project tasks
Should you consist of the above criteria please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: The applicants that matches above criteria will be considered first. Due to our work load and the influx of cv’s on a daily basis we cannot give feedback to each and every application, therefore should you apply make sure that your skills and qualification with relevant years’ experience matches above criteria
Offerd SalaryMarket Related