Our client a production company specializing in high-end digital display advertising in Cape Town islooking for a seasoned and experienced German speaking Executive Personal Assistant for one of the founders.
This person is keen to make an impact, likes to play in a team but takes own initiative where required. Own problem-solving skills and independent work-style is a must. The work is challenging but diverse, insightful and rewarding with a main focus on new-business and strategic projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicating verbally and in writing with clients, partners, suppliers and staff in professional German and in English
- Support to founder in a broad range of areas: HR (job descriptions, interviewing, hiring), Sales support, etc.
- Organisation, management and general support of internal/external projects
- Broad range of administrative tasks (management of the founder’s diary, desk, appointments, arranging travel, preparing presentations, email-support etc.)
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the founder is well prepared in advance for the meetings
- Liaise with German and European clients
Qualifications and Experiences required
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as an Executive PA for Executive Leadership or similar work experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Comfortable interacting with 1st and 2nd level decision makers – must be charming, have spark and fun to work with
- Good operational economics understanding and eager to learn quickly
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Serious ppt experience and/or Excel Pivot a bonus
- Solid administration skills with strong attention to detail
- Flexible, hard-working, stress-resistant and pro-active
- Team player, however ability to work independently with minimal guidance where required and showing initiative
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients
- Ability to multi-task, to prioritise and to follow up on people/matters
- Readiness to work overtime if required
Pls note that Reference checks will be conducted on previous employments as well as credit and criminal checks.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this position, please apply with CV to email@example.com
Offerd SalaryMarket Related